A Second Day of Play........and a Little Closer Look

MiKael's Mania - Arabian Horses Archive on September 24, 2010, 0:13

The next day it was raining so hard here that Storm didn't get outside as did none of my other horses. I had originally thought I might ride him on that second day but considering how hard he'd played I figured he could possibly be sore. Since I already had some concerns the horse might have some issues with soreness, I wanted the opportunity to make an evaluation based on "normal" for this horse so I decided to put off riding him until sometime the following week. In the meantime, we'd focus on getting him outside as much as possible so he could really settle in and get back to being a